20111231

The end of a year

Every year, I like to write myself a little memo of the year that went - what I accomplished, experienced, and gained. What I lost, regretted and never wanted to do again.
This year has been joyful, but very difficult.
This has been the year where I got into three amazing fandoms; Homestuck; Doctor Who; BBC Sherlock. This is the year I cried for the end of Harry Potter; got into Pottermore; got sorted into Hufflepuff. And this is the year where I learned that I can tell people my honest opinion; when I feel stepped upon; when I don't agree.
I started this year, just waiting for something to happen, not knowing what to do to myself. Then I started school and my lust for art and learning techniques spread like a wildfire; all day, every day, I was thinking about what to do next; what I should improve; how I could solve different problematics.
I was on a roll, I'd never felt better.
Then the unthinkable happened, and I got an inflammation in my right hand.
I've done everything I can; kept it calm; had it in a cast; went to x-ray; got a blockage. But nothing has helped so far - and it's been 5 months.
My life came to a half. From the last 5 moths, I haven't got a lot of memory, only frustration and anger. I don't know what to do with my life now, all my future plans were canceled and I can't answer my own questions. I can only wait, and hope it won't be long.
It saddens me, that I'll go into the new year with this, not knowing where my life will go, and at what speed.
But everything will be sorted out eventually, and I will be able to gain what I have lost.
I have promised myself something, that I will look forward to, when the inflammation has gone. And I can't wait, it'll be another chapter in my life!

I wish all of you a great new year, with dreams coming true ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg lover at gøre det jeg kan for at dine drømme bliver sande <3

    SvarSlet
  2. happy new year <3 hope all the best for your inflammation to go away as quickly as possible :C but on the bright side, you're getting brilliant at drawing with the left too now

    SvarSlet