20101203

Lumos

I wanted to update yesterday, as I said I would, but that never really happened, haha.

Here's my outfit from this Tuesday;
I dressed up because I was going to the movies; finally I got to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 ♥

Honestly, the movie surprised me a great deal, and luckily, the surprise was positive.
I like the amout of feelings in it. And I must say, that Ron is excellent all the way through! I really believed all his feelings. And that fight with the horcrux was really nice.
Now I can't wait for the last movie - but at the same time I don't want to movies to end too..

In the meantime, I'll start to read the books again ♥

3 kommentarer:

  1. Dit outfit er super nice! :D

    Var også ret vild med filmen (og genlæste også bogen lige bagefter, haha)

    SvarSlet
  2. Remember to also wear a real jacket next time you dress up |D

    SvarSlet