20101226

White Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Did you have a nice Christmas Eve?
I sure had ♥ I ate so much, haha. But I like that - Christmas is only right when I eat more food than my own bodyweight!
Over the weekend I've borrowed my sisters new camera, so I'm sorry for the picture spam today..

I had such a nice evening. We ate a lot of delicious food and dessert, danced, or rather run, around the Christmas tree and then we spend the rest of the evening opening our presents. I got a lot of good stuff, thank you family ♥

7 kommentarer:

  1. Looove picture SPAM! ;D

    Elsker virkelig den kjole du har fået, den er bare aaaalt for pæn! :O og så elsker jeg dine sko mmhmmm ♥

    Lyder til du har haft en dejlig jul

    SvarSlet
  2. When I read "picture spam" I thought like 20 pictures. This is---MADNESSS. But good madness.
    I love your outfits. The Christmas Eve one is really neat, very dolly kei. <3

    DAMNNN THE SNOW!

    SvarSlet
  3. det er en virkelig flot kjole du har fået!

    og hvor er kattene søde :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Why they weird, blurry effect on a lot of the pictures? o_x

    Sounds like you had a fantastic Christmas ü Me and Kenny loooove they present you got us - thank you so much ;A;

    You look beautiful as usual! Love how playful your Christmas is! And the pink dress is aamaaaaaaazing ;u;

    ++ THE KITTIES ARE SO CUUUTE!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Aww, jeg elsker alle dine billeder! Hvor er de bare hyggelige. SPECIELT KATTEBILLEDERNE <3 (kattefreak her haha) Din nye kjole er VILDT flot til dig! wow *-* og jeg er misundelig på dine nye vipper også

    SvarSlet
  6. hvor ser det hele hyggeligt ud, din nye kjole er VIRKELIG fed * w* og jeres juletræ er dejligt

    SvarSlet