20110608

☋☊☋☊☋


then and now by *ApfelAstrid on deviantART

A re-draw I did in April - the one on the left is from 2005! Progress? Maybe, haha!

I've never tried drawing~music~exercises before, but we did one yesterday in school. Boy, can I say I loved that! We were listening to 10 pieces of music, we had to stand up when listening to some of them, and we only had 4 pieces of oil pastels - the time for every drawing, was the length of the song. I'll definitely use it more to get some feelings out + it's quite fun. These are a few of the ones I did;
I really like our classroom; it's big, has a lot of nice books and materials, aaand, we have some way too cool things, like these zebras!

2 kommentarer:

  1. The third piece you did really fascinates me..and scares me at the same time '-'

    AND THE ZEBRAS ARE A W E S O M E

    SvarSlet
  2. ... you have zebras in jars. (Am I the only one thinking "sopor slime!"?)

    SvarSlet