20110820

Genki '11

I'm slowly getting up to date here, haha

Two weeks ago was Genki - this year in Roskilde.

Friday I participated in the J-fashion.dk fashion show.
I paired up with Ari for the second round on the stage ♥

Saturday I finally got to meet all the lovely people from the danish Homestuck cosplay group! I was so excited and super awkward ♥
I myself was cosplaying Aradia Megido - I think it turned out descend.

Sunday I dressed up in something fancy!

I had a wonderful weekend, thanks to everyone!

To end this post, here's some mood-pictures of Liv and I ♥ ♥ ♥

4 kommentarer:

  1. Du er sådan en sød Homestuck fan <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm lovin' that wind in that dress. Oh my! So lovely.

    The kiss made that polaroid stunning <3

    SvarSlet
  3. YOU LOOK SO MATURE AND ELEGANT IN THAT DRESS. Which is weird since it's, you know, pink and all.

    And when I saw your pictures of Aradia I was like "awww so pretty" and then when I came to your Sunday outfit my first thought was "What's wrong with her skin?" xD

    SvarSlet